Cranfield University - School of Applied Sciences.
- Laser physics
- Laser-matter interactions
- Optical materials and metamaterials
- Biological and medical materials
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Electronic properties
- Teaching and education
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Fusion reactor engineering and technology
- Plasma technology
- Applied mathematics
Cranfield University - School of Applied Sciences. Apr 30, 2008
Recognised globally for our multi-disciplinary approach to research and teaching, we address the key areas of manufacturing, materials, natural resources and sustainable systems.