Hiden Analytical Limited
420 Europa Boulevard
+44 (0) 1925 445 225
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 416 518
- Early universe
- Particle and nuclear astrophysics
- Stellar formation and evolution
- Laser physics
- Quantum optics and information
- Structure and dynamics of atoms, molecules and clusters
- Collision dynamics
- Laser-matter interactions
- Fundamental constants and physical laws
- Optical materials and metamaterials
- Optical traps and optical lattices
- Nanostructures and atomic-scale physics
- Geological exploration
- Atmospheric physics/climate change
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Vacuum systems
- Elementary particles and fields (experimental)
- Nuclear physics (experimental)
- Particle astrophysics (experimental)
- Nuclear reactor physics
- Plasma production
- Plasma confinement
- Fusion reactor engineering and technology
- Plasma technology
Hiden Analytical Limited Jan 11, 2012
For 30 years Hiden Analytical has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of scientific instruments for research, development and production applications.
In vacuum, gas, surface and plasma processes our quadrupole mass spectrometers have gained worldwide recognition for their precision and outstanding performance. Our range of instruments offer state-of-the-art solutions in the measurement of process and environmental gas sampling.
With sales and service centres situated across the globe, Hiden Analytical is committed to providing a fast, friendly and professional response, through our teams of application specialists, wherever our customers are located.
As a privately owned company we have built our reputation on creating close, positive relationships with our customers. Many of these customers are working at the forefront of new technology, in particular the fields of plasma research and surface science studies. To maintain this reputation we have, over the years, established within our company, exceptional levels of technical expertise in these areas. Our commitment to both new and existing customers is to provide systems that, of course, meet specification, but further, enable the advancement of their work, whether it be pure research or the improvement/monitoring of products/process performance.
We have a common vision, not only to supply instruments and systems with first class performance specifications, long term reliability and professional service support, but also, and in many cases more importantly, to maintain close contact to ensure that our systems provide all that our customers expect, and more, from their “investment” in our organisation.