Thermo Fisher Scientific
101 Commerce Blvd.
- Optical materials and metamaterials
- Medical imaging
- Biological and medical materials
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Elementary particles and fields (experimental)
- Nuclear physics (experimental)
- Nuclear reactor physics
- Plasma confinement
Thermo Fisher Scientific Jan 15, 2009
Thermo Fisher Scientific manufactures high performance Charge Injection Device (CID) cameras for demanding imaging applications in machine vision, scientific imaging, and radiation environments.