About this event
- Web site
- 8–12 Jul 2012
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Michael G. Kong
- Contact address
Prof G Michalel Kong
School of Electronic, Electrical and System Engineering
39th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science (ICOPS 2012)
The conference will have an exciting programme that covers:
• Basic Processes in Fully and Partially Ionized Plasmas
• Microwave Generation and Plasma Interactions
• Charged Particle Beams and Sources
• High Energy Density Plasmas and Applications
• Industrial, Commercial and Medical Plasma Applications
• Plasma Diagnostics
• Pulsed Power and Other Plasma Applications
The conference will include plenary sessions by international leaders in the plasma community, including the 2012 IEEE Plasma Science and Applications Award recipient, oral presentations and poster sessions. In addition to the conference, a mini-course on the rapidly growing field of Plasma Healthcare will be offered. As part of this course, a set of comprehensive lectures will be delivered by international experts in this new vibrant field of plasma medicine.
Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Science Society (NPSS) journal IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science.
The conference venue is the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC).