3rd European Energy Conference
The 3rd European Energy Conference will be held from 27-30 October 2013 in Budapest, Hungary. This conference is one of the key contributions to EPS initiatives in energy. The third edition is jointly organised with the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS), and the European Association of Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS).
An exciting plenary programme has been put together by the chairmen, L. Sarkadi, President of the Hungarian Chemical Society, and N. Kroó, President of the Hungarian Physical Society. Speakers include:
- Pál Kovacs - Hungarian State Secretary,
- Robert-Jan Smits - DG Research representative,
- Romana Jordan - European Parliament, ITRE,
- Stefan Weitemeyer (NEXT ENERGY - EWE Research Centre for Energy Technology, Germany),
- Alberto Loarte (ITER Organization, France)
- Harald Bolt (Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH, Germany)
- and many others.
The full plenary and invited speaker programme is available here: