- Condensed matter
International Symposium on Spin Waves
3—8 June 2018 | St Petersburg, Russia
The International Symposium on Spin Waves will be held in Saint Petersburg, June 3-8, 2018. It is organized by Ioffe Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Since the sixties this International Symposium was aimed at providing an opportunity for discussion of the latest advances in fundamental studies of dynamic properties of various magnetically ordered materials.
This year the Symposium will highlight the modern problems and novel trends in magnetism with a special emphasis being put on spin dynamics. The Symposium will include discussions on the recently emerged research topics:
- Ultrafast spin dynamics and all-optical magnetization switching
- Magnonics and propagation of spin waves
- THz spectroscopy of spin excitations
- Antiferromagnets and exotic magnetic structures
- Spin excitations in low-dimensional and quantum magnets
- Magneto-photonics, phononics and plasmonics
- Magnetic topological structures
Add your event
You can gain extra visibility for your meeting or conference by adding it to the Physics World events calendar.
We accept any event that is relevant to the scientific community, and all events will be moderated prior to publication.Add your event