SPIE Photonics West is the world’s leading photonics technologies event. Thousands of people attend Photonics West each year to learn, connect, and find the latest research and products. Topics cover biomedical optics, biophotonics, lasers, industrial lasers, optoelectronics, microfabrication, MOEMS-MEMS, displays, and more. Six days, two exhibitions, technical papers, networking events, industry sessions, courses, the new Quantum West programme, and the co-located SPIE AR | VR | MR conference make this the most important annual event in the optics and photonics market.
1. BIOS, the largest biophotonics, biomedical optics, and imaging conference
2. LASE, the industrial laser, laser source, and laser application conference
3. OPTO, the optoelectronics, photonic materials and devices conference
4. Photonics West Exhibition, the largest annual exhibition for the optics and photonics industry.
5. BiOS Expo, the world’s largest biomedical optics and biophotonics exhibition
6. AR/VR/MR 2022, co-located with Photonics West, focuses on making XR hardware safer, better, more comfortable, and available.
Add your event
You can gain extra visibility for your meeting or conference by adding it to the Physics World events calendar.
We accept any event that is relevant to the scientific community, and all events will be moderated prior to publication.