About this event
- Web site
- 4–6 Sep 2013
- Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Registration deadline
- Jul 31, 2013
- Contact address
- United Kingdom
Photonics as an enabling technology - scientific perspectives, industrial applications
The Aston Institute of Photonic Technologies (AIPT) cordially invites applications from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students towards their first Student Conference on Photonic Technologies. The aim of the conference is to increase awareness about the important role of optics as a ubiquitous enabling technology - the current state of affairs, and its future prospects.
Conference highlights - call for oral and poster presentations:
• Learn how photonics is empowering the technology sector, and how you can join the bandwagon
• Talks from eminent academics and industry professionals
• Interact with representatives from leading companies
• Call for oral and poster presentations - An opportunity to present personal work and ideas in the form of academic talks or poster presentations. Accessibilty will be a primary criterion for selection, as the target audience is diverse. Last date for submissions – 31st July 2013. Submit your work via the link below.