Available to watch now, IBA Dosimetry discusses the clinical implementation and routine use of the MatriXX Resolution detector array
This presentation has been accredited 1 MPCEC hour by CAMPEP and submitted for approval by EBAMP as a CPD event for Medical Physicists at EQF Level 7.
Learn about the clinical implementation and routine use of the MatriXX Resolution detector array. Discover the latest features in the myQA software that allow for accurate measurement of volumetric modulated plans, as well as static IMRT, or any dose delivery method used by your clinic. Integration of the wireless Gantry Sensor+ with the device and angular correction will also be discussed.
The guest speaker Dr Raj Mitra from Ochsner Health Systems, Louisiana, USA, will walk participants through the initial setup and calibration of the device, testing and validation and finally, present clinical test results for various IMRT/VMAT cases. The presentation will conclude with expert answers to your live questions.
Benefits of attending your webinar include:
- Learn about product improvements with the new MatriXX device
- Discover new features of myQA software
- Get introduced to the new wireless Gantry Angle Sensor +
- Gain knowledge about the Look Up Table (LUT) integration for different beam energies (standards and FFF beams)
- Learn about LUT and Angular correction validation
- Understand calibration for different energy modalities
- Discover clinical use and benefits of MatriXX Resolution
Dr Raj Mitra is the lead medical physicist for Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. He has more than 25 years of experience in clinical radiation oncology physics and is board certified by the American Board of Radiology and American Board of Medical Physics. In addition to his work at Ochsner Health System, Raj Mitra has also had numerous research articles published.